Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Beginning Entry!

I have created this blog to help me keep my sanity and keep others updated on what is going on my life while Tory and I plan our wedding and continue to live real life in the mean time!
Today as I get ready to leave to go do a massage, of course as I do. I decide to create a blog and not have much time to put anything on it! SO here is the short version to start out on this journey. We started planning our wedding in Oct. 08'. So I think in my head that we have plenty of time, which we do, but I am a procrastinator. I inevitably wait to do thing way too long. On some thing I started way too early which turns out to be a good thing. So far we have reserved a great location, some how by miracle have wonderful friends that have agreed to be our attendants, One of our friends has a father that does Photography and has agreed to shoot our wedding Pro Bo no! For which I am so excited and grateful! Starting on my dress, which my mother has so graciously offered to make, as is one tradition in my family that I am following! With Holiday cards I sent out Save The Date cards and other than that we have all of the rest to do! As time keeps ticking we will do our best to keep up with all the rest that needs to be done. My goal for my next blog is to write about real life outside of wedding planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment